Image source: https://blog.flipsnack.com/free-printable-mothers-day-cards/
Mother’s Day is just around thew corner and now is the perfect time to celebrate the women who birthed and raised us. As restaurants and activities are currently under restrictions, this Mother’s Day may require a little more creativity, but we are here to help! Check out some of our ideas to cherish your mother in style:
Social Distancing: For those of you that are unable to visit your mum due to the current social distancing rules and border restrictions, below are some thoughtful options to let your mum know you are thinking of her on this special day:
- Contact the local florist and order a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to her door. It’s important during this time right now to support our local businesses and we love working with Moss n Stone or Xavier Nicolle if you’re looking for a professonal recommendation.
- Order flower crowns for both you and your mum, which you can both wear while Facetiming each other and feel like a Queen and Princess.
- Send a Rose Teddy Bear that can last longer than a natural bouquet – how cute!
At Home: If you are at home with your mum, there is more opportunity to be hands-on and craft an unforgettable Mother’s Day. If you don’t have these items at home and are comfortable with leaving the house, these items can be purchased from shops that are still open:
- Prepare your mum’s favourite meals for breakfast lunch and dinner, complete with a printed menu (can use beautiful templates from Canva) and styled table (basics: table cover, floral arrangement, candles, and cloth napkins).
- If the weather is nice, create a grazing platter filled with your mum’s favourite treats. Source some table covers and fashion a fancy picnic outside in your yard. We are thrilled that picnic’s are now allowed with the recent lockdown restrictions relaxed.
- Mother’s always wish they had more photos with their childen, so why not setup your personal photo shoot at home with some printable props – check out Etsy for some amazing downloadble prints.
While we are still unable to plan lavish events to celebrate the speical women in our lives, we hope the above ideas help you to connect either virtually or in person. For more contact us for event management on the Gold Coast.